This vacancy fits within the framework of the EOS research project “Construction History, Above and Beyond. What History Can Do for Construction History”, directed by professors Michiel Dehaene (UGent), Dave De ruysscher (VUB, Tilburg University), Rika Devos (ULB), Johan Lagae (UGent), Stephanie Van de Voorde (VUB) and Ine Wouters (VUB). In total, 3 PhD researchers and 4 postdoc researchers are included in this project. An overview of the full project can be consulted on: www.vub.be/arch/project/eos.
You will hold one of the following master degrees (Master 120):
- MA in History
- MA in Architecture
- MA in Architectural Engineering
- MA in Law
Also master students graduating in the academical year 2022-2023 are welcomed.
We are looking for a candidate with expertise in historical research and affinity for legal and/or institutional history. Affinity for construction history and architecture history is a plus.
You need to demonstrate an affinity for legal and/or institutional history and:
- fluent passive knowledge of Dutch and French;
– a B2 level in English;
- good editing skills, to be demonstrated by a sample of writing: a copy of the master thesis and/or a research paper;
- good competences in teamwork and good social skills;
- an interest in participating in international congresses;
- passion for research in these domains, including archival research.
Pour des renseignements complémentaires, voir le lien suivant : https://jobs.vub.be/job/Elsene-PhD-position-in-‘Legal-History-and-Construction-History’/929954401/